Sunday, May 19, 2013

Departure Day

Well, the day has finally come... I leave for the airport in about 4.5 hours and take off in about 6.5 hours. The last few days have seriously been a whirlwind and I don't even know how to re-cap it all. I was hoping to save this big re-cap entry thing for my layover in London, which is 10 hours. That way I can have something to do. So please keep watching for it.

Please send a prayer up for me as I embark on this really crazy adventure. At times I feel like "What have I done?!" but I am confident it will be an amazing experience.

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I just rode home in stunned silence! That was a whirlwind departure. I wasn't quite ready to let you go just that soon.
    But we are with you every step of the way and will begin to watch for regular updates on your blog!
    With Love,
    mom mom

    ReplyDelete